What technologies we use
At we make careful selection of the technologies to use for hardware and software, in order to provide a cost effective product and solution. We focus primarily on Open Source solutions for most of our work, be it when creating CAD of our prototypes or software.
Most products published at Robobo in Alpha and Beta stages are designed using the following core technologies:
- Arduino Hardware and Software
- Fritzing Prototyping Hardware schematics
- Open Source Additive Manufacturing using the RepRap 3D printing hardware and compatible software
- Google Sketchup CAD software for the hardware designs
- Amarino Toolkit (Software)
Find below a short Demo of how one of our hardware enclosure was printed.
Please note that Robobo is not endorsed nor affiliated with any of the products, services and/or companies listed on this page.